Tahoe Science Center in the Tahoe Center for Environmental Sciences (Incline Village, Nevada)
291 Country Club Dr., Suite 320
Incline Village, NV 89451
To make a reservation or for more information visit the Tahoe Science Center webpage.
The Tahoe Science Center will closed for the following holidays:
- Winter Break (Last week of December and January 1)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Third Monday of January)
- Presidents' Day (Third Monday of February)
- Cesar Chavez Day (Last Friday of March)
- Juneteeth (Third Monday of June
- Independence Day (4th of July weekend)
- Thanksgiving (4th Wednesday-Friday of November)
Laboratory in the Tahoe Center for Environmental Sciences (Incline Village, Nevada)
The UC Davis laboratory is located on the third floor of the Tahoe Center for Environmental Sciences (TCES) building. Please contact laboratory manager Anne Liston at (775) 881-7560, Ext. 7472 for additional information and tours.
2400 Lake Forest Rd.
Tahoe City, CA 96145
The Eriksson Education Center is only open during the peak Summer months (usually Memorial Day through Labor Day) June, July, and August. The Center is open for self-guided tours 7 days a week from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Research Vessels at the Tahoe City Marina (Tahoe City, California)
Two UC Davis research vessels (R/V John LeConte and R/V Bob Richards) are moored at the Tahoe City Marina. For lake research requests, please contact boat captain Brant Allen at (775) 881-7560, Ext. 7465.